Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our 18-month old

Seriously. How can you not love this adorable little bundle of energy. I'll even emphasize bundle of energy! Even though there are days when I think I just might lose it, he reminds me that my schedule doesn't have to be all about cleaning the house, picking up after him, or the 10 million other things I feel need to be done. Instead, what matters is that I enjoy this time I've been given with our precious 18-month-old whose independence is growing by the day. He keeps me on my toes and I never know what he's going to do next. Have I told you, yet, that he's already learned how to open ALL of the baby gates? He's found the right places to push on them so that what isn't supposed to contract does. He also likes to figure out how DVDs go into the DVD player or the WII console. Or the drawer. Pretty much wherever he thinks a DVD looks like it might fit. He's so much fun at this age. I'm not gonna lie, though. He's also VERY tiring at this age. People tried to warn me and I just didn't get it. Walking is a good stage, but then the independence soars with it. We love our little blessing!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...