Friday, August 19, 2011
First Dress
That's right...I made this! I sewed this all by myself in class. I can't wait to go pick out some more fabric to make a few more for Baby M to wear next year. I'm going to do some in plain fabric and have my mom embroider things on it for me. They were so much fun to make! If anyone wants me to make one and have my mom embroider on it, let me know. I loved doing it. I could have made more last night when I finished this one. Best of all, it only took 2 hours to make. Amazing! Next up are pajama pants. I want to make Christmas pajama bottoms for the kiddos. Oh...and a purse. So many things to make. I'm also going to take a knitting and crocheting class so I can actually learn to read the patterns instead of making up my own stitches. I love being crafty!
Oh, my favorite line last night was when I brought my dress home. I was so excited and showed it to Daddy T. He said, "It looks like a pillowcase." I told him it was supposed to, since that was the name of the dress. I showed it to B and he touched it and looked at me and said, "WOW!" That was the response I was looking for from Daddy T!
Labels:
Baby M,
crafts,
family,
motherhood,
shop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
Very cute...and tiny! Sewing is so much fun. I am hoping to finish up some projects that have been in the works for ummm...a really long time! I can't wait to see your other creations.
Post a Comment