Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cowboys and letters

This week has found us studying about cowboys.  I found some great websites that offered free printables and I downloaded and laminated the cowboy themed worksheets.  I'll try to make a list of links that I use when I get a chance.  I've had so much fun planning for his school year!

We take clothespins and place them on the letter that matches the letter to the left.  I also make him tell me the letter name so I know that he knows it instead of just visually matching them.  We've had fun with these.
 He likes to do the clothespins himself.  He doesn't like me to help him too much.  He's very independent.  Both good and bad! 
Nanny R took B to the "cowboy store" to get his boots and his shirt for his birthday party.   He's so proud of these boots.  He wants to wear them everywhere.  And since it's just shoes, I oblige.  Not a fight that I choose to pick! 
He had to get on Princess to try riding her with his new boots.  I think he was re-enacting the Backyardigans.
Baby M is just waiting for B to need her for the hammer....or for him to yank it away from her.  Yeah, the second part is probably what happened.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...