Helen and Ray seem to be drawn to each other, but their dreams want to take them both in different directions. Throw in their deepest fears and flaws and it's a recipe for them to be pushed away. Will they be able to get past their fears and trust? How will they react when challenges mount against them?
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I loved the history involved and the romance wasn't that cheesy kind of romance. If you like historical fiction or romances based in the war eras, check this book out. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
*“Available August 2011 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”
__________________
This book was given to me free by Revell Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion.











1 comments:
Thanks for the lovely review! I'm so glad you enjoyed Ray & Helen's cheese-free story ;)
Post a Comment