It always amazes me now as B is talking more and sharing more of this thought processes with me. It reminds me that he's growing up and he's looking like such a big boy. This morning, however, I couldn't help but crack up listening to his thoughts work their way out his mouth.
We were sitting at the table with my mother and he had asked her to make waffles. (It's no secret that he likes Waffle House. I don't really know why, except for the fact that it's at the end of our road and he sees it EVERY time we go down our road.) Anyway, she made him some and then asked him if they were as good as Waffle House's waffles. He said "no." She asked him if she could work there because they were so good and he said "yes." A little bit later, she put on her sun visor so we could go to the pool and B turned to her and said, "You have to put that on to go to work at Waffle House?" No joke! I couldn't hold back my laugh!










0 comments:
Post a Comment