I know it's a tad bit late, but cut me some slack! We've been on vacation and I just couldn't muster up the strength to blog much while at the beach. The beach definitely came before the blog. Sorry!
We spent the 3rd of July outside with my mother-in-law, my parents, most of our Sunday School Class, and some dear friends from orchestra who all came out to listen to me play in the orchestra. It was great, but extremely hot! I had to keep wiping my face with one hand during all rests. Playing during the fireworks display was so awesome. There's something so special and moving when you pair live patriotic music with fireworks. It can't help but remind you of our freedom and those that are fighting or have fought for our freedoms that we tend to take for granted now. I got to catch the last few fireworks. I had to wait for the fireworks to light up the sky so I could take a few steps to make my way through the crowd to our family and friends, so that took a little bit of time. B loved it this year and wanted to watch more. Baby M stayed awake all during the music and they both would clap, but when the fireworks started, she fell asleep. Seriously. The girl can't sleep if you sneeze, but she can muster up a snooze with fireworks.
| Watching the fireworks |










0 comments:
Post a Comment