Set in Rocky Creek Texas in 1882, lives a girl in a town where everyone are neighbors and know what you do and when you do it. However, there's a guy that's entered their town that is full of secrets and makes everyone feel a little uncomfortable. Lucy helps stop a wagon from being robbed and that is when David, the man with secrets, falls in love with her. However, he doesn't realize that it's love at first and is kind of annoyed with her. You'll have to read the book to see how the twists and turns guide them to find and admit their love for each other.
Margaret does a great job writing an enjoyable book that is fun to read. She is full of humor and this book is one that keeps you turning the pages, even if you know how it might end. I will definitely be reading more of her books!
_______________
I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <[...]> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 <[...]> : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment