Friday, July 22, 2011
The Errand List
I'm notorious for having several different pieces of paper stuffed in my purse for me to pull out when I have to go shopping for things at different stores. Inevitably, I lose the little piece of paper and carrying around my notebook hasn't worked for me either. So I created the Errand List for me to keep track of what I need at different stores so it's all on one piece of paper so I won't lose it or forget what I need at a store I don't go to very often. Once again, I'll share it with you as well. Just email me if you'd like me to send you the actual document. (I'm looking at changing to Wordpress so I can link my documents. That may be in store, we'll see.)
Labels:
Errands,
List,
Organization
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment