We have entered the season in our lives where change is happening. We've had to make many decisions as to where and which ministry we feel God is leading us to, house decisions leading up to selling, job decisions, and more. I hate change. I think I can say I despise it. I am like my father. I like routines and predictability. I don't like not knowing what's coming up because I like to plan. I like familiarity. At this moment in our lives, change is happening almost daily and important decisions are being made. I'm learning to let go and to take things on that I'd never thought I was capable of doing. I've sought a lot of wisdom on these matters and feel at peace with all but 1 work decision so far. However, I think God may have started to answer that prayer today! So, if you remember, pray for me to accept the changes coming and that have already occurred and to "go with the flow." This is one time I wish I was more like Daddy T....laid back and change can happen and he hardly notices.
On another note, please add our nephew D to your prayer list. He found out Friday that his father died. Uncle Mike had to break the news to him. Pray for Uncle Mike, Aunt Lea, and K to be able to know how to encourage D and to know how to love on him. Pray for D especially over the next few days as there is the funeral and all the events that go on with that. Pray for comfort for D.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment