I put a memory verse with each book that we study so that not only do we read the book daily, but we also say our memory verse many times throughout the day. I firmly believe that I should saturate my kids with Bible verses, as well as I should be doing in my own personal life. I'm not saying that just because he knows these verses that he will choose to submit to Christ at an early age, but my job as a mother is to present and live the gospel in my own life. My home is my mission field at this point in my life. That's why I always say that I never take my job lightly. It's not easy, but I know one day it will pay off.
Our memory verse for Corduroy was Proverbs 17:17. I choose to use the Cubbies worksheets from Awana for our Bible time.












1 comments:
Great idea!
Post a Comment