Monday, June 20, 2011

Fireman B

A friend of ours is a fireman for the city and offered for us to come to his station and tour the fire truck and drive it out into the parking lot.  We took Mr. Fireman up on his offer and headed over there one morning.  B was scared!  I think it was because it was so big and tall and honestly, it was much bigger than I remembered.  He wouldn't let me go, which is odd for him, because he is so independent.  At one point, Mr. Fireman asked B if he'd like to drive it.  I knew B would regret not doing it so I told Mr. Fireman to just take him and he'd be fine.  He cried the whole time but when we got in the car, he kept talking about how he drove the fire truck.  (Just like he "sat" on Santa's lap, if you remember that whole picture!)

Mr. Fireman gave B a sticker badge and a hat, which he still plays with.  Every time he sees a fire truck, he asks if we can go see Mr. Fireman and ride in his truck again.  Next time, we're taking Mr. Fireman's wife because B just loves Mrs. Amb!  He won't be so scared if she's there, I'm sure.






Fireman B is "riding the range" with firehorse princess.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...