If you're looking for a fun summer read, I definitely recommend this book. I found myself laughing in some spot and just thoroughly enjoying this book. This is the second book in the Lake Manawa Summers Series. I haven't read Making Waves but I had no difficulty following along and am now looking forward to reading the first book in this series.
Emily Graham is a 22-year-old woman who is independent and in some ways, headstrong. While at a resort, her aunts and grandmother decide that she it's time for her to settle down and find a man to marry. Each person brought before her was turned down. She just couldn't find a need for a man in her life, not to mention that she had no time at all for one in her life. When she goes roller skating, she accidentally runs into a man, Carter Stockton, who is a pitcher for the Manawa Owls. While Carter is trying to prove that he's meant to play baseball instead of working in a family business, will Emily decide that perhaps it's time for her to allow a man into her life? Perhaps Carter will decide that Emily is a great catch for him in his life.
_______________________
This book is available in May 2011 at your favorite bookseller, from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Revell Publishers. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."











0 comments:
Post a Comment