Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Corduroy Lesson #8

Corduroy is now completed!  We had a lot of fun with this book.  We did many things besides what I posted here, such as collecting money in our piggy bank for small tasks that could be completed around the house.  We also went to the mall to ride the escalator (which those of you who know me know just how much I hated that!  For those who don't know me as well, I love escalators for some odd reason...perhaps because the country doesn't have escalators).

On this particular day, we sorted buttons.  Poor Corduroy was missing a button, so we did one day of sorting buttons by colors and by sizes.  He stayed focused on the task at hand and really enjoyed doing it.  We repeated this activity later when Daddy T got home because he was so proud of what he could do.

 And the completed task looked like this...
Can you tell he's one proud boy?!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...