Saturday, June 4, 2011

Book Review: Indelible by Kristen Heitzmann

I don't normally read these type of books because I hate suspense!  Needless to say, by the time I got done with this book, I had no nails.  I have no clue if it's really as suspenseful to most people as it is to me, but guess you'll have to read it for yourself to find out.  Then you'll have to let me know what you thought!

After Trevor McDaniel rescues a toddler from a mountain lion, he meets the toddler's aunt, Natalie.  Natalie is a sculpture who sculpts images out of clay that tend to stick in her mind constantly.  She always sees these pictures in her mind and they are very vivid.  However, Trevor can't put aside his past.  As his life becomes in danger, will he be able to save Natalie when he can't even save so many others?

This is apparently a sequel to Indivisible, which I have not read.  If you like suspense, then this book is for you.  If you don't, then skip this book!
____________________
I received this book free from Waterbrook Multnomah Publishers.  I was given this book in exchange for my honest review of this book.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...