I would like for you to meet the newest addition to our family...a horse named Princess. Believe me...Daddy T has tried everything to convince B to name his horse something other than Princess. The manly names just don't sound as good to him, which makes me laugh!
There's actually a good reason that he's named it Princess. You see, he loves the Backyardigans and especially the episode with the cowboys. He runs to put on his fireman boots, his fisherman hat (we've got to get him a cowboy hat), and his work gloves that are too big. He then renacts the WHOLE episode, complete with falling off of it when Pablo's horse bucks him in the water. One of the horses on there is Princess and one of the girls tells the horse to "Giddyup Princess." For some reason, that phrase stuck and he says that all the time. Oh...and he likes to dance the polka. Those of you who were in my ballroom dance class know that this is a child after my own heart!
I should tell you that I bought this dandy ol' horse that nieghs and moves it's nose and tail at a consignment sale a few weeks ago for $23. It's the best I've spent. He spends HOURS on it! No joke! And it has stirrups and a saddle that he especially enjoys. Have I ever told you how much I love consignment sales?! I was just thankful that a friend of mine had went, too, because she was able to put it in her car and drop it off for me. Good ol' Princess will be in our family for many years, I imagine. She will be passed down through several kids. My best find yet, minus the lego table 2 years ago....and the clothes!













0 comments:
Post a Comment