Friday, April 22, 2011

Corduroy Lesson #5

Math and sequencing was on our to-do list for our Corduroy lesson of the day a few weeks ago.  I was a little hesitant in doing this one because I wasn't for sure that he would be able to understand sequencing.  However, I made a folder like I always do for some of my therapy sessions and decided to see if it would work.  I did!  Not only did he understand sequencing, but he loved it and wanted to do it over and over.  He needed a little help at first, but the he got the hardest one right all by himself.  Yesterday we were cleaning his room and he kept begging me to do "school' which consists of reading the book and doing one activity.  I happily said "yes!"  Next week we start reading about a yellow ball.  I'll catch you up on Corduroy, though....as if you were really longing to know!




I end today's post with a picture of the happiest baby!  Love those cheeks!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...