Saturday, April 9, 2011

Book Review: The Lightkeeper's Ball by Colleen Coble

I was thrilled when this book came up for grabs because I was just introduced to Colleen Coble's books a few months ago.  She is an excellent writer and keeps me turning pages even when I should have been asleep a long time ago!

The Lightkeeper's Ball is the third book in the Mercy Falls series, but it's very easy to follow even if you haven't read the first two books in the series.  Olivia's sister passes away, so Olivia is left to decide whether or not she should take her sister's place in society.  Some things just don't add up in her sister's (Eleanor) death, so the family packs up to go investigate for themselves.  Since Eleanor was arranged to be married to Harrison, Olivia is now expected to take Eleanor's spot as wife.  After meeting Harrison for herself, she learns that Eleanor's death wasn't an accident.  Oh, and dare I ask one question?  How great would it be to find out the facts about her death at the ball with lots of people?!  With so many secrets emerging, will Harrison find out any secrets that Olivia is trying to keep?  So many questions and so many answers to be revealed only by reading the book.
_______________________________________________________
I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <[...]> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 <[...]> : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...