Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Challenges

As I've mentioned a few posts ago, I did join Weight Watcher's.  I have difficulty losing weight when I'm nursing because my weight never budges.  I'm always afraid to cut back on my food too much because I don't want to decrease my milk supply.  Anyway, for that reason, I am doing Weight Watcher's and am enjoying it.  I am also getting my mom to do it, so hopefully we'll both lose weight.

So, my goals for this week?  Simple.

1.  I am working on rehearsing my order for when we go out to eat.

2.  I am working on eating a bigger breakfast so I don't get so hungry.

3.  I am working on chosing better snacks and more often.

These three goals are a challenge for me because I tend to get so busy that I forget to eat breakfast.  Most of the time, it's well past 9:00 before I get everyone fed/dressed/ready for the day.  At that point, I am then "allowed" to eat.  I'm realizing that I might need to get up earlier to eat my breakfast so that I can make sure it gets done when it should get done.  Sad that I have to plan my breakfast early, huh?!  Oh well.  That's the stage I am in at the moment.  One day, I'll miss it and say "remember when I had to get up early just so I could eat breakfast before the kiddos woke up?"  That's what I always tell myself when I start to feel frustrated.  It helps with my perspective.  Anyway, that's where I am at with this whole losing weight thing.  Perhaps I'll share a recipe in the next few days....

1 comments:

Anonymous

Good luck in your race this weekend. I still haven't done an athletic event since right before I found I was pregnant with Nick. You're awesome and I know the weight will come off eventually for you. You are driven and beautiful. Your children will thank you for your sacrifices later on in life when they have children and realize the importance of the breast milk that you provided each of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...