Which leads me to my next statement: B has a girlfriend. Her name is Leah and she doesn't know that she's his boyfriend. She can be found anytime on the Signing Time DVDs. He can sign her name and pretty much everything else she signs. (By the way, if anyone ever wants anything from Signing Time, let me know because you get a discount from me since I am a Signing Time Instructor.) I think he gets a tad bit jealous of Alex because he'll sign his name ONLY when we ask who he is. He never just offers his name out there. (Alex is Leah's cousin, so he's really no competition.)
All of that to say, I'm so glad he loves to learn and that he chooses to do so by carrying books around with him all the time and by watching Signing Time (by request). I hope that learning is always fun for him. I'll share some of his new things we've been working on in "Tot School" throughout the week. Check out Tot School. It's amazing.
Finally, I'm convinced there is nothing sweeter than hearing your child praying to Jesus and getting so excited when he pulls up into any church parking lot or when he sees a church from afar. In fact, if we ever forget to pray before breakfast, lunch, or dinner, he stops what he's doing, puts his fork down, grabs our hands and prays. Sometimes we have to spontaneously pray more than once during our meal. I don't mind. I love it!










0 comments:
Post a Comment