Friday, November 19, 2010

What's Your Stats?

No, it's not a reference to sports.  Bummer, huh?  It's actually a reference to the 4-month stats of Baby M.  It's so hard to believe she has been a part of our lives for 4 whole months.  It seems like we've always had her. 

She is now 25 inches long, 13 pounds 10 ounces and has a big head...in fact in the 95% for head circumference.  See...I wasn't lying about her taking after her daddy!  I told Daddy T that he will never be allowed to comment on these traits of hers when she's older because he'll just kill her self-esteem.  I'm already trying to teach him the things NOT to say to a girl because girls tend to take so much to heart when it comes to their looks.  And since Daddy T uses very little words, WHAT he says will definitely be noticed by her.  He's learning quickly, I think.

Since my mother was interested how her stats compared with her big brother's at this age, he was 24-1/2 inches long and weighed 14 pounds 6 ounces.  However, you have to take into account that he was a little younger, too.  He now, at the age of 2, is 35 inches long and weighs 27 pounds. 

So, Mom, there you go....that's how they compare.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...