We've had a long week Thanksgiving week. B got the stomach bug last Sunday night and we ended up in the ER early Monday morning with the diagnosis of mild dehydration and the stomach bug. He was so pitiful while he was throwing up. This was our second experience with vomiting, and it made me want to cry. I was extremely thankful that my mother was here because she was able to show me some ways to make it easier on me. Since Daddy T was out of town, I had the privelege of staying up a full 24 hours. I haven't done that since college. I was exhausted!
B got better after he was given his Zofran to help him stop vomiting. He went 26 hours without a wet diaper, so I was really nervous about that. He was going to go to the farm at the beginning of the week, but since he got sick, we had to cancel it. He ended up staying there after Thanksgiving so Daddy T and I got to spend some quality time with Baby M.
So...in a nutshell, that is why I have been absent from my blog. I apologize for the lack of reading material. Hopefully I can make up for that this week, though.
Hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, dear friends!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment