Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Book Review: Really Woolly Bible Stories

This is such a cute book for little kids.  My son has been carrying it around to read as his new favorite book.  The illustrations are adorable, as you can tell by the cover of this book.  It is very child-friendly and captures their attention.  

I found the stories to be accurate, but written in such a way that even a 2-year-old enjoys.  I love their interpretation of the 10 Commandments.  The book is full of rhyming words, which makes it even easier and more fun to read.  The Bible stories range from the Old Testament and all the way into the New Testament.  Along with each story, it names the book, chapter, and verses where the more in-depth story can be found so you can use this with both older and younger children during your devotion times.

My book has 2 of the same pages in the beginning, but I'm not for sure if I just got a messed up one or if it is that way in every book.  It's a wonderful children's gift to pass along.



Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...