Sunday, October 3, 2010
Thankfulness
I am thankful this morning. Nothing special or out-of-the-ordinary has brought upon this thankfulness. In fact, if I were to be completely honest, this past week has been awful for myself and B. Downright frustrating and quite a challenge. Yesterday was a lot better since we visited the Mayfield Farm and I got to spend some one-on-one time with him and Daddy T actually got to hold baby M! So like I said, nothing brought upon this thankfulness except knowing that I am truly blessed. Even in the frustrating times and the bad times and the sad times, God still reaches out to love on me, to hold me, to encourage me, to bless me, and to answer my prayers. For that, I am thankful. I am also thankful for my sweet little family. Despite the fact that it's a bit chaotic at times, it is a complete blessing and I'm thankful that the Lord has allowed me to be a mommy of two sweet kiddos so far. I am thrilled by the doors that the Lord is opening up for me to serve in and to work in. I have been blessed by the people I work with and they have touched my lives in ways that they will never know. So on this Sunday morning, while we are about to have the hustle and bustle of getting to church on time, I am pausing and remembering just how thankful I am that I serve a God that is like no other god.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment