Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Traveling

Daddy T had to work out of town a few weeks ago, so we tagged along for one night.  We always come home sick so I don't know why we go.  The last time we went, B got a horrible stomach bug.  Then the next time, Daddy T and I got a horrible stomach bug.  Following that trip, I went into labor so Daddy T had to come home.  This time, I ended up getting mastitis.  Again.  Despite that, though, we enjoyed our time together and eating at one of our favorite wings places.
Of all the things that B could have watched on the television, this is what kept his attention.  If you can't tell what it is, it's monster trucks.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Mastitis is seriously no fun at all. I never had it with Daniel but got it twice with Wesley. I almost got it a third time but was able to work out and clear the duct before issues officially set in on me. Hope you are feeling better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...