Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Belated Birthday Post

B's 2nd birthday was a complete blur of a weekend, between having a baby, coming back from vacation, having his party, and then having a smaller family party.  His actual birthday was spent at a birthday party for one of his cousins.  He got to swim in the lake for the first time and he loved it.


These pictures are from his birthday in the country.  We had a smaller party with my family because my great-grandma wasn't able to travel to the city.  I felt that it was extremely important for her to be there, and now since she has passed away, I am incredibly thankful that we got to get these last pictures of her with my kids and she got to hold Baby M for the first time.
Aunt and Uncle meeting Baby M for the first time

My great-grandmother.  So thankful that I had her in my life for so long.  I do miss her dearly.

She had lost the strength to hold anything.  She did like her, though.

His tractor cake


Our last 5 generation picture

Mama and her two daughters

My circus of a family

B needed a hat.  All that my brother could find that would fit was this sombrero.  We had a good laugh with him wearing this on the tractor.


Riding the tractor that his Nanny R gave him.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...