My sister-in-law, Aunt Mo as B calls her, works at VeggieTales. For that, my son and I (and probably my husband) are thankful. You see, VeggieTales Live came to our city yesterday. We had tossed around the idea of going, but decided that we should wait another year because we didn't think he would understand or sit still for that long. On Wednesday night as I was leaving church, Aunt Mo called me to see if we were free on Thursday night. I informed her I was and she said that she could possibly get us tickets if we wanted to go since she was going to be there. It was also a good excuse for her to get to see her nephew, so it was a win-win situation. She called about 4:00 on Thursday and told us that she had them. How exciting! We dropped off Baby M so we could have a date with our son and when we got there, Aunt Mo had managed to get us the backstage pass to meet Bob and Larry. Awesome! B was so excited to get to meet them.
Aunt Mo hung around for almost half of the second show before she had to drive back to the major city. I think B squashed any idea they had of having kids soon! He was 2 stepts from being on stage...dancing with Bob and Larry. I turned to Daddy T and told him that if B goes on stage, I just can't watch. I'll just pretend he's not my kid. Daddy T thought it would be funny for security to escort him out. Poor Aunt Mo. Every time she tried to come and sit back down, B would grab her hand and drag her to the little kiddie mosh pit.
Aunt Mo, thanks so much! B has talked about it all day and we have had to watch a few VeggieTales movies today.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















0 comments:
Post a Comment