Saturday, October 9, 2010
How I Feel
I am really enjoying this new blog that I have come across. It's called There's More to This Life. The post for today, called "The Battle" is how I feel somewhat about my life. I get asked so much about how I balance things and then I also hear that I do way too much and my kids suffer. I don't necessarily feel that way, though. Anyway, perhaps you'll enjoy this blog, too. I'll post some new pictures and posts soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
I'm really sorry to hear that some people tell you that you don't spend enough time with your kids. I'm very surprised by that. I think to you when I realize that I'm neglecting my kiddos. You seem to play so much more with your kids than I do. Life is a balance, but you do great work and your work with both your home and with your students is important. I mean, come on, right now, I'm somewhat ignoring my oldest while I type, but we are still interacting....He's trying to braid my hair or at least get it into as many knots as possible. You're a great mom and I hope you realize it.
Post a Comment