I really did mean to blog about his birthday party and birthday and share those pictures with the grandparents and great-grandparents, but life was just so hectic at that point. I know, I know. I should have had things more together with a one-month-old, right?! Anyway, we had a wonderful birthday party. We rented out a local inflatable facility that has 2 rooms of inflatable jumpable things in it, such a slides and bouncy stuff. We had a lot of our friends and B's friends come celebrate with us. B had so much fun. It's hard to say what part was his favorite. I think he liked the present opening the best since he got to sit in an inflatable chair. He cracked us up, though, because every present he opened was met with a hearty "WOW!" followed by the huge eyes and big grin. You could have given him a simple pencil and you would have thought by his reaction that you had given him all he'd ever wanted! (A gentle reminder to me that it doesn't matter the gift, it's the thought. Think he'll remember that as a teen when he's wanting a cell phone and a car?)
I made cupcakes to bring with us because it is much cheaper than buying a cake and also because I absolutely love the funfetti cupcakes. Not the most healthy thing, I know, but they are delicious! I only make cupcakes a few times out of the year, so when I do I delight in them and the yummy icing. We are so thankful for all of the kiddos that came to party with us on that stormy night. Your thank you card is in the process of being made. I had a creative idea that I thought I'd embark on, so that's why they are a little delayed. Happy 2nd birthday, sweet, precious B!
![]() |
| Cake time! |

















0 comments:
Post a Comment