Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Book Review: Where Hearts Are Free by Golden Keyes Parsons




I really enjoyed this book, having never read anything by the author.  This book is the last in the triology, but I had no problem figuring out what was happening or how people were related.  It was very easy to follow the characters and the plot was actually believable. 

I had heard in an interview about her that she likes to write strong protaganists that have a believeable weakness so that everyone can relate to her.  She did just that.  Bridget was torn between choosing love because she loved someone or forcing love upon herself, thanks to her parents intervening.  Bridget and Phillipe want to be together but are forbidden, partly because of their religious views. 

I am now intrigued by this author and am definitely going to hunt down her first two books.  She writes her books in an enjoyable style that makes the book hard to put down.





Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...