Friday, August 13, 2010

Nothing more Precious


There is nothing more precious than seeing your husband loving his role as a father. I'm going to take this post to brag about my husband, so if that's too much for you, go ahead and skip reading this.

Daddy T is a wonderful husband, but a great father. He adores his two kiddos and is so laid back with them. (Just so you know, he's WAY more laid back than me which can stress me out a bit!) He is more patient with them and loves nothing more than to come home and grab his son and wrestle with him or run through the house with him. Of course, he also loves his early morning and late night cuddle sessions with his little girl, too.

I love when he admits to his children that he was wrong in getting upset with them...well, him. I love how he meets us for lunch and offers to take them for his lunch break so I can go work for an hour. I love that he goes into work late just so he can see his kids in their more pleasant part of the day. I also love catching him going into B's room at night and just staring at him. But the most precious words I love hearing besides "I love you" are "I love my kids and am thankful God blessed us with them." What do you think? Is he in love with this little girl who is about 3 weeks in these pictures?




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...