Monday, August 16, 2010

No Jealousy Here

Everyone always asks me how B is doing with his new little sister. When I say that he loves her, they ask the next question. "Is he jealous of her?" I respond with "nope!" He honestly loves his sister. He reads to her, sings to her, signs to and with her, hugs her, kisses her, changes her diapers, changes her clothes, holds her, covers her up with the blanket, and well....throws her paci at her if she doesn't take it the first time or keeps spitting it out.

I'm not for sure if this jealousy will come later or not. I really hope not. I am glad that he cares so much for her. I'd love nothing more for them to be friends. Of course, that's after they grow up arguing with each other daily. Hey---I have a brother. I know how this works! Sorry, J, but I think you'd agree with me since we because the bestest of friends in high school. I hope that our kids have the same kind of friendship and bond that I have with my little brother. There's nothing like it.

The picture above is of B reading to his sis. She likes to hear his voice.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...