Wednesday, August 11, 2010

100 Prayers God Loves to Hear, 100 Praise Songs


My son seems to really enjoy this book. There are lots of pictures that are bright and he sits completely still while I read this book to him. Mind you, he's 2 so that's a huge accomplishment for any book! He also likes the songs that go with it. He asks me to play it for him whenever we get in the car. The songs are well-written and have biblical messages in them. They coordinate well with the book; however, I haven't had a chance to combine both at the same time. I really like the concept though, and I think it would make a great devotional for older children. In fact, I plan to use this as he gets older for our devotional times.




Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...