Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow pictures

I know I promised these pictures way earlier. Not that I'm convinced that you were sitting at your desk checking my page every 5 minutes to see if I had posted them yet! Anyway, sickness is going around our house, which is oh so much fun. Currently I have a cold, but it's pretty much wiped me out. B is starting to catch it so he's back on breathing treatments every 4 hours to try to keep it from turning into bronchilitis again. So far, Daddy T is doing well and isn't sick. My mother is coming to help take care of me and B and I'm pretty sure that she's hoping she'll get snowed in here. I won't complain!

Yes, the infamous red car had to make a trip out in the snow. He got frustrated because he couldn't push it far or make it go too far, but he still insisted that it go out with him.

I call this tree his Charlie Brown tree.





2 comments:

Tracy

Great pics Megan! I was waiting with bated breath :) You have a precious "baby" boy!

Meg

You're so sweet, Tracy! Sorry for letting you down with the suspense:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...