Friday, February 19, 2010

90 years! Whoa!

My great-grandmother turned 90 years young at the end of January. My extended family threw her a surprise party since it's kinda a big deal birthday. It was fun to see all of our family that we don't normally see except for a couple times a year. I got to catch up with a lot of people and lots of them found out for the first time that I was pregnant again.

What do you get a woman who has turned 90? Apparently a Snuggie! It's her 2nd one. She sleeps in hers every single night and has said that she's giving up being buried in her pretty red suit that she had planned to be buried in ever since I can remember. Now she's requested to be buried in her snuggie! Oh...and you guessed it. That is where I got my snuggie. My great-grandmother gave me on for Christmas and I love it! Can you possibly tell that we're related?!






My child hovered over the fruit and veggie table! At least it was the healthy choices...until it was cake time and he thought everyone would want his handprint in their slice of cake!



Mama was a little shocked!




B even got his first chance to sit on the motorcycle. If it wasn't so cold, they were going to taken him riding in the parking lot. He would love that!




The Queen Bee


5 generations


Since I haven't posted a picture of my belly in a while, here is me at 16 (almost 17) weeks. I'll have to put up new pictures since I am now 20 weeks!

1 comments:

lahancock27

It is cool how much you all look alike. You can see exactly what you will look like at ninety and your great-grandma looks really good. She looks like she is in her late seventies, not early eighties. And your baby bump looks very cute and it actually looks like you have lost weight. I guess it is all of your working out. Can't wait to see some updated photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...