




I finally finished B's room a few weeks ago and we moved his crib back into his newly cleaned AND organized room. Quite an accomplishment, if I must say so myself! In order to get it back into the room, Daddy T had to take off the front side, which happens to be the side that you use to make the conversion to the toddler bed, into the full bed, etc. Anyway, B liked to climb on it with the side down. I thought maybe we'd see what he would do without the sides. NOPE! Up. Down. Up. Down. Jump. Up. Down. Roll off. Not a chance, buddy! You'll be in the crib with the sides up for a while longer. It doesn't help that this boy sleeps like his mommy and takes up the ENTIRE bed and sleeps in all different directions. I like knowing he's not walking about the house opening presents and I want to savor that for a while longer. Maybe by the time the next baby comes. Hmmm....Oh...I should mention one thing. It doesn't help when Daddy decides to show you ALL of the new and cool things you can do on a bed from jumping, bouncing, etc. What a sweet dad! Sometimes, I'd just rather not watch so I can be surprised at his new skills. I love my boys!










0 comments:
Post a Comment