
This is how B chose to tell both of our families the good news about him becoming a big brother soon! Everyone was very happy for us. It was hard to keep it a secret for 2 months, but we wanted to tell everyone at once and no one was in the same place at once until Thanksgiving weekend. I am 10 weeks pregnant and am due around July 5. However, I'm going to have everything I hope to have completed done by June, just in case this baby decides to come a month early like his/her big brother. We are very excited about our new addition!
Uncle J and Aunt M came to our house to give us our Christmas present from last year. They gave us a wonderful present. They gave us money to go out to eat and to the movies while they babysat B for us. We had a lot of fun on our date. From what I hear, the homebodies had a fun time, too. I was so glad that B got to spend some time with them since he doesn't get to see them too often. They had just gotten a new addition to their family....a puppy named Murphy. I call him Mr. Murphs since Uncle J calls our dogs Susan and Ellen so that it sounds more formal. Their puppy is adorable! It is supposed to be mostly schnauzer, but we think it has a lot of Jack Russell because it looks and acts like Suzzy. They will have their hands full with that little boy. Gotta get Ellie fixed, otherwise we're gonna end up with lots of pups.













1 comments:
Congrats! That is very exciting for your family! B will be a great big brother.
Also, I can't believe you gave such wonderful news about a new baby on the way in the same post that you posted several pictures of a dog :O)
Post a Comment