I will admit that I was kinda nervous about this Christmas season. I kept imagining endless hours of wrapping and rewrapping presents and was just praying that B wouldn't repeat what my Uncle Ray did by eating a glass bulb ornament when he was a baby. However, the day after Thanksgiving, Daddy T drug out the decorations and we faced our worries head on. I had read in a Parents magazine to only decorate your tree on the top 2/3 and leave the lower 1/3 open. I put about 5 ornaments on it that he can play with and move around since they don't break. He likes to go and look at the lights and point at the tree and lights. He DOESN'T touch the tree, though. We don't even have a gate around it and he doesn't mess with it. I'm so glad! I worried for nothing!

He loves the dog crate....still. I think he stays in it more than the dogs!

Putting up the ornaments:

Trying to figure out what Daddy is doing:

Lights!
0 comments:
Post a Comment