Saturday, July 2, 2011

Baby M turns 1!

Can it possibly have been a year?  I mean, wasn't I just having Baby M and bringing her home to meet her brother?  So much happens in the first year!  Baby M started crawling and moving and was walking at 10 months, just like her big brother.  I always say she learned to walk for her safety so she could get out of the way of B!  She'll be running soon, I just know it.  She's already walking faster and faster.

Baby M has the sweetest temperament unless she doesn't get what she's wanting.  She smiles a lot and very rarely gets in a bad mood.  She loves to cuddle and be held.  She doesn't like to be left alone and only goes to certain people without screaming.  She is totally girl....loves purses (which she never puts hers down), dresses, shoes, and phones.  She talks ALL of the time.  It doesn't matter if anyone is listening or not, she still wants to talk.  She loves music and actually has really good rhythm, just like her brother.  She likes to play the piano and anytime she hears music she stops what she's doing and dances.  She likes to play all of my musical instruments and sing.

At her checkup yesterday, she was 17 pounds and 30 inches long.  Her head was still in the 90th percentile!  All those brains....

Because of so many pictures, I'll post her actual birthday pictures later.  We had her party on Saturday and her birthday was on Wednesday.  We had just a small family party and it turned out so nice.  My mom even embroidered her birthday shirt for her.  It turned out so cute!













1 comments:

Tiffany

Can't believe your baby is ONE!!! Wow, where does the time go?? Rylan's turn will be here in 20 days...*sigh*. (Side note, Baby M weighs 17lbs and Ry weighs at least 25!!! lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...