Wednesday, April 20, 2011

God loves...

One night before bed, I was reading a book and B wanted to read the Bible in bed.  He was holding his Bible and laying beside me while he read.  The next thing I hear is "God loves daddy, God loves B, God loves Sissy, God loves Suzzy, God loves Pop, God loves Mama, God loves Nanny R, God loves... and on and on.  Notice there was one person missing.  I said, "B, does God love mommy?"  He looked at me square in the eyes and said "no."

2 comments:

Anonymous

LOL. Oh my. Did you want to cry or laugh? I can't really tell from the post.

At least you know better and you know God *does* love you! :O)

Meg

I laughed and then told him that I know that God loves me. He must have still been mad at me from dinner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...