Thursday, November 18, 2010

What's for Breakfast?

These beautiful and tasty things are what's for breakfast here at our house.  I have joined Weight Watcher's simply because I am nursing and I am not as blessed as everyone else who can lose weight right after having a baby.  I have lost all of my weight from baby girl's birth, but not from B's.  I exercise and try to eat right, but when I don't get a lot of sleep or when I'm stressed, I tend to eat not as great and eat more snacks, which leads to more of my other health problems.  So to keep it all in check, I joined.  This was a wonderful recipe that I found on their website.  It's simply 2 frozen waffles, eggs, and cheese.  (Pretend that you are going to scramble the egg, just put it on the waffle instead of the pan.)  You could always use some kind of lean meat, but we ate it without it.  You bake it on 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes, or until the egg is done.  Even B liked it and ate a whole one. 

5 comments:

Anonymous

Congrats on loosing the weight from Baby M's birth. You're doing awesome. Just keep eating healthy foods and getting as much sleep as possible with two young children. It will come off eventually. Especially with all of this running you are doing.

Valerie
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie

looks yummy! I think that's something that would be good for me and the boys! Especially if you use the kelloggs whole wheat waffles. I love those things anyway (especially with peanut butter!) So you just take a frozen waffle, scramble a raw egg and pour it on top, and then cheese? Who knew? Thanks for the idea!

Russanna

Just curious but is there a certain kind of waffle weight watchers recommends using or will any frozen waffle work?

Meg

It said you can use any kind of waffles, but I used the whole wheat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...