Monday, May 24, 2010

Sleepover with Pop....oh...and Mama

B got to do the thing he loves most a last weekend. What is that, you may ask? Spend an entire day with Mama and Pop doing nothing but playing outside, digging for worms, riding the tractor, looking at the cows, and who knows what else Pop taught him. I've decided that I'd rather not know all that goes on when he goes to his grandparents house. I don't want to know what has been fed to him or what time he made it to bed. I did send a very strict bedtime warning with him, and thankfully Mom kept Dad on schedule. Since I don't know all of the great stories of what all he did, I'll just show you the pictures and let you guess right along with me. I know he had a blast, though, and didn't even care to see Daddy T and me. He just wanted to be Pop's little shadow.

B loves bugs. Until this point, I had managed to teach him to look and not touch because I HATE bugs. Especially worms, lizards, and frogs. My brother used to think it was funny to hrow them at me or chase me around with them so I'd scream and run into the house. I'll never forget the day one of those nasty frogs actually did touch my skin. Yuck! Thanks, Pop, for letting him touch a worm so that he can bring it to me and ask for help in getting it off. Good thing
God created sticks and leaves!

This picture reminds me of my brother.






Too bad we don't get the Cattle Auction channel! Hours of entertainment.



1 comments:

Jennifer

my h and your b would make a great bug team! currently one of her favorite hobbies is getting the potato bugs off of her papa's potato plants. and while the cattle auction doesn't keep her attention, the real deal in the field sure does! it is so fun to watch him grow up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...