Wednesday, May 19, 2010

32 weeks and a nursery

Daddy T tackled painting the nursery this past weekend. We have a lot of things about to happen which I will share later if it all works out the way we're hoping and planning. So there's definitely lots of shifting of stuff and the thing I hate...messes.

I wasn't allowed anywhere near the paint so Daddy T had to do the whole room by itself. Yes, I do realize this room is bright green. Two shades of green, to be exact. It looks good completely done, but I'm not going to reveal it until I have finished everything. For now, I'll just scare you into thinking I'm exposing my wild side! Daddy T thought I had gone mad until he finished and now he can't stop saying how good it looks and how much he likes the colors together and what it's pulling together to look like. Humph! I asked him when he was actually going to start listening to me and not questioning my judgment. He didn't give me an answer, so it doesn't look like it's anytime soon.


32 weeks

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...