Friday, May 28, 2010

Nursery


This is a picture of the wonderful paint job that Daddy T did for me a few weekends ago while B was having a sleepover with his grandparents. Since then, we have the crib up, the dresser placed, and the hot pink curtains (with green polka dots) hung in frong of the window. I'll probably post a picture of the room with the curtains later, but that's about it. I don't like to post whole rooms with stuff placed in them. Anyway, we have a shower this weekend from my college friends, so I'm excited to see the girls and be with them. We don't really need a lot of stuff (other than diapers and girl clothes, which so many people have been gracious enough to hand some down to me), so it'll be fun just to see everyone in the same place and to of course, eat. More pictures to come...just not today! Got too much to do so my computer time is quite limited today.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Oh my goodness, that is SUCH an ADORABLE paint job...LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...