Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Sunny Day!

The end of February/beginning of March greeted us with the first warm day. We were thrilled to play outside after being inside most of the winter. In fact, we were so excited that we spent most of the day outside playing!

For Christmas (which I realize I have never posted pictures of), B got a tricycle from his Mama and Pop. Not only did he get his tricycle; he also got a horn for it. That lovely, delightful horn was a gift from his Nanny and Papa (his great-grandparents--who live in Florida and don't have to hear the noisy gifts they give him!). Just Kidding! He loves his horn, but he doesn't use it unless we're in his way.




At the end of summer last year, I bought some sidewalk chalk thinking it would be a fun thing to do during the days that Daddy T has to work late. Daddy T is sad to report that everything he does is left handed so far. He keeps trying to make him use his right hand...makes things a bit easier when it comes to ball gloves, bats, and all of that other sports equipment! I just think it's funny watching the interaction!
After we played at our house, we went to Nanny Ruth and Grandpa's house so we could cut the hair of one of our dogs. While we were there, we took a walk to the duck pond and the park that is in their neighborhood. B was incredibly sleepy by this point because we had missed his original naptime, but he played hard and fell asleep in the car. I think he wore all of us out because we came home and took a nap ourselves!

1 comments:

lahancock27

Being left handed isn't so bad. This coming from a lefty though. Your husband shouldn't worry though, it is still to early to know whether B will be left handed or right. Most kids don't completely decide until they are around 4 years old. I mainly only write left handed, although can shave legs and put on mascara with both. My right hand is my dominate hand when it comes to sports though. I do have a nice left handed hook shot. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...