I must share a funny story from today. As most of you know, Blake spends most Mondays with Julie and her 1-year-old baby Eli. Blake and Eli love to play with each other and I'm quite jealous that I miss out on watching the two interact. Julie does send me pictures and tell me all the funny stories, though. She said that Eli and Blake played ALL day with each other. They even napped at the same time, which was great for her. Blake followed Eli around all day and Eli LOVED it. She said that he would look at Blake and laugh and run around. If Blake happened to fall while walking, he would just stay on the floor and crawl so he could get there faster. Too funny!
My favorite story had to do with books. She let the boys play in the living room and hallway since they had never bothered the bookshelf before. Blake followed Eli into the hallway and Julie said that Eli would pull a book off the shelf and give it to Blake. Blake would, of course, have loved it because he enjoys books so much. Eli would then take one off the shelf and run into the living room to find Julie and would show her the book. I think she found Blake and Eli before they destroyed any books. It just cracked me up that Eli would hand Blake a book so he could get in trouble!
They are just too cute together. They share all of their toys and neither one of them seem to get jealous of the other. It helps that they are only 2 months apart. That's my funny story for the day!










1 comments:
It sounds like Blake and Eli will be "partners in crime"! Cute story and I LOVE your blog's new look!
Post a Comment