We've had a busy past two weeks. It began with the trip to Florida with our entire family, which was so much fun. We ate at a really good seafood place (we thought it was GREAT the first day we went, but it could be because we were so hungry!) and got LOTS of ice cream. We celebrated Blake taking his first steps, playing in the water, and playing in the sand. He loved the sand. It was everywhere. He would pick it up by the handfuls and eat it. We went for a walk one day and I let him pick out a seashell. Of course, he wanted to put it in his mouth but I quickly grabbed it. I love the sand and the beach, but I hate the sand when it comes to clean-up time. Blake loves the pool and would often drink the water (even in the ocean). The first night we took him to the pool and it was way past his bedtime. However, it was so nice outside that we decided to do it. He was so sleepy that he kept putting his head in the water because it was too heavy to hold up. Too funny! Since I took so many pictures, I wasn't able to put them all on the blog individually. However, you can click on the link and it will take you to a facebook page that has them on it. You can still right click and save the pictures to your computer just like you normally would. When I get a chance, I will put a link for John's pictures, as well. He has some really good ones with funny captions. Bet you'd never guess that, huh?
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2072189&id=52701942&l=3782c48c04
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2072189&id=52701942&l=3782c48c04










0 comments:
Post a Comment