














Blake celebrated his first Halloween dressed as a penguin. However, you can't really go trick-or-treating as a newborn, so he got all dressed up for the Pumpkin Patch at our church. He looked so cute! Above are some pictures of him dressed in his outfit.
We spent the week before last at Raun's aunt's house for their Halloween party and to celebrate his his aunt's birthday. I got to eat my first chili of the season and it was good!
I went to Manchester last Saturday and got to spend most of the day with Jen and Nessa. We had such a good visit. It was really nice to see them, rub Jen's belly (because her little boy is in it, not because I'm weird), and to laugh a lot! We went to Tullahoma and painted pottery and I must say that our plates were pretty nice.
That was our week in a nutshell! Enjoy the pictures and I'll write more next week:)










1 comments:
he's the cutest penguin I've ever seen!
Post a Comment