Friday, July 10, 2009

Tractor Fun

I visited my parents at the end of June and before we left, Dad got to take Blake on the tractor for his first tractor ride. He loved it! And to tell you the truth, I think Dad did too. He smiled and laughed as Dad drove around. And as a side note, the tractor you see in these pictures is the mowing tractor. Dad wanted me to make sure to clarify that he does have a bigger one! Blake has been to see the cows before and enjoyed watching them and listening to them. However, he hasn't been to the very back of the field on the tractor to see them in their favorite spot...the shade! I'm not so sure he knew what to think about these creatures that were bigger than the ones that live in our house and smelled just a little. He did watch them intently, though.

Meet some of the members of Dad's herd. There's the bull...


There's Sox and her mommy....

There's the newest baby and her mommy...

Then there's the nosy girls...


Someone had gotten us this shirt specifically for my dad. I made sure to bring it with me so Dad could see it on him. I found it very fitting for riding the tractor.
I like playing with the panoramic feature on my camera, so I got a few pictures of the land. I thought they were pretty and so green despite the lack of rain. These are just a few of the super cute pictures I got of Blake and my dad. Isn't he so adorable? I may be kind of partial....slightly....




Blake was so tired after a fun afternoon of riding around that he just couldn't stay awake anymore. Between the heat, being tired, and the consistent hum of the tractor, he was a goner!

1 comments:

Jennifer

Cute! We have pictures of Haley riding the lawn mower with my dad when she was around 9 months old, but now she won't try riding my grandfather's tractor because of the noise. She does love the cows though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...