Monday, February 16, 2009

My new recipe blog

I have been asked by several people to share my recipes with them since we rarely eat the same things twice. That's greatly because Raun and I love to try new things and aren't afraid to cook Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, and good old southern....however, all of these things are usually healthy versions from some of my favorite healthy cookbooks and magazines. Anyway, for those of you interested in a website full of recipes, go to our blog at http://ourdinners.wordpress.com. When you cook one of the recipes, feel free to comment on what you thought about it, good or bad. That way people can read for themselves whether to try it or not. I will say that a new one goes up each time we cook, so they are all tried by us. Enjoy and can't wait to hear your thoughts!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...