Thursday, January 15, 2009
I love Publix!
My mom laughs at me because I actually get so excited to go grocery shopping now at our new favorite store that saves us lots and lots of money....PUBLIX! They are so great and willing to help us when we need something. And I'll be the first to say that our new store is HUGE! They have absolutely everything and it's only about 3 miles away. Can't get much better than that. They always have such great deals and the staff is always smiling, whether they are having a good day or not. My favorite part, though? That would be the Baby Club that they have. The send you free coupons for nursing pads, diapers, hand sanitizer, baby spoons, baby food, etc. Not to mention their stock up sales! Buy one get one free dishwasher soap? Crazy! Anyway, I've been meaning to post on the importance of Publix in my life. I hope all of you get the same thrill when you walk into Publix as I do. It's so much fun to hit all the sales and see my total sales for two weeks equal what one week at Walmart used to cost!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Wow! I'm in the baby club, but I don't seem to do as well as you...guess I need to keep my eyes peeled for deals! I do love their fresh produce selection a lot more than others...might have to start shopping with you, lol! ;)
Post a Comment